In Memoriam 1926 - 2010
Richard L. Fullerton established the brokerage firm in Orlando in 1984 after moving from Newnan, Georgia, where he practiced law as a member of the Georgia Bar. Ordained as a Nazarene minister in 1953, he became involved in real estate by building churches. As his ministry continued, he observed the need for affordable housing for the elderly people in the many communities he served. As a result, he pioneered legislation to fund church-related housing, and participated as a consultant for over $100 million of multi-family housing developments. Mr. Fullerton passed away in June of 2010, after a short battle with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.